Module Blog - 'Feel Good Drinks Co'

Here I will record any practical development of my work, through appropriate contextual research. I will post up anything I find interesting or relevant with regard to my current collaborative brief. 

Tuesday 10 March 2009

All in days development..

The following are screen grabs taken from the Feel Good website researching into the different flavours available.






The majority of today I have spent trying to develop the bottle tags and bracelet ideas. So far Hayley and I have decided upon the colours of the beads we are going to use and what they are going symbolize. They are as follows..

Pink - LOVE
Orange - CREATIVITY
Red - ENERGY
Yellow - HAPPINESS
Green - GROWTH
Blue - PEACE
Black - SELF CONTROL
Purple - WEALTH










We have also been looking at the different fruits used for each flavour of drink...







No comments:

Post a Comment