Module Blog - 'Feel Good Drinks Co'

Here I will record any practical development of my work, through appropriate contextual research. I will post up anything I find interesting or relevant with regard to my current collaborative brief. 

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Proposal Board Layouts..









After showing these rather rough ideas during the crit today, I have come away feeling as if I did everything I knew we shouldn't have. Even though I knew we shouldn't have done it... if that makes sense. None of the boards have a hierarchies about then, everything is crammed on in no particular order and doesn't show the resolutions to their full potential. This is something we have gone away to review and try to resolve. The first board with the final resolution is the most important board. The job of this one is to sell our idea. This needs to be captured at it's best and have the most impact on the viewer to keep their attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment