Module Blog - 'Feel Good Drinks Co'

Here I will record any practical development of my work, through appropriate contextual research. I will post up anything I find interesting or relevant with regard to my current collaborative brief. 

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Font decisions..



Arista 2.0



green pilloww



Gill sans

The above fonts are the chosen ones we have used throughout our project. We have gone for these because we didn't want to stray too away from the existing fonts used by Feel Good already. The final one which is Gill sans, is however an exception to this rule, but together we decided this was an appropriate choice for the text added to the back of lables because it is clean cut, sans serif and doesn't compete with the illustrations or Feel Good type.

No comments:

Post a Comment