Module Blog - 'Feel Good Drinks Co'

Here I will record any practical development of my work, through appropriate contextual research. I will post up anything I find interesting or relevant with regard to my current collaborative brief. 

Wednesday 4 March 2009

LUSH

LUSH do a range of gift boxes that contain different hand made scented goodies. From bath bubble bars, bath bombs, butter creams and gels.. I recently received one from a friend and was fascinated by the labels having seeds embedded into them. All you have to do it water them and keep them in a shallow soil environment. What a great idea! Giving something back to the environment and doing something fun yourself. This is an idea myself and Hayley are looking to incorporate into our Feel Good Brief.
They also have an interesting belief..






No comments:

Post a Comment