Module Blog - 'Feel Good Drinks Co'

Here I will record any practical development of my work, through appropriate contextual research. I will post up anything I find interesting or relevant with regard to my current collaborative brief. 

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Bracelet Ideas..






The above are a range of bracelets that are designed to to bring love and a little magic into the life of the wearer... simply make a wish when you put on the necklace, and when the necklace wears off, your wish is ready to come true! The gift to give!
This is one of our initial ideas for part of the Feel Good Drinks brief. Design a set of bracelets that come with the drinks that you can wear yourself or pass on to friends like friendship bracelets or family. Thus spreading the awareness and making others feel good by receiving something to make them smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment